Monday, April 13, 2015

Prayer request

My blog and posts on Facebook have not been linked recently-
Here is what is happening currently::

Thank you for all your notes and prayers--
I want to give you an update and ask you to continue praying::
The second breast biopsy came back positive for cancer.
I also had a CT scan which revealed that the lesions in the lung have grown.
Tomorrow, I will go in for more biopsies of the lungs.
I continue to ask Jesus to take care of whatever is happening in my body, know that he is able to make things right. I want to ask others to do the same. 
Surgery is scheduled for 2pm PST. It will likely take a few hours.
Please pray it goes smoothly, that I do well with the anesthesia, and that there is a definitive diagnosis.
I'm grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment